Last Updated: 8 May 2023
- By accessing and using our website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with any part of this Policy, please do not use our website or services.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, track your online activity, and provide a more personalized browsing experience.
- The types of cookies we use are as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website and cannot be switched off. They do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how our website is used, such as the pages visited and any errors encountered. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you and are only used to improve the performance of our website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make, such as your language preference or login details, and provide enhanced, personalized features.
4. Third-party cookies
- We may also use third-party cookies to help us analyze our website traffic and improve the performance of our site. These third-party cookies may collect information about your use of our website, including your IP address, browser type, and pages visited.
- FinanceGPT has no control over third-party cookies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of the respective third parties. We encourage you to review these policies to understand how they collect and use your information.
5. Managing cookies
- You can manage your cookie preferences through your web browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies, but this may affect the functionality of our website and services.
- To learn more about managing cookies, please visit the help section of your browser or consult the documentation provided by the browser manufacturer.
6. Changes to this Policy
FinanceGPT reserves the right to update or modify this Policy at any time. Any changes to this Policy will be posted on our website, and your continued use of our website or services after such changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the updated Policy.
7. Contact us
- FinanceGPT is incorporated in South Africa, the United States and the United Kingdom. Our registered office is located at [address].